ICFNJ donors and friends gathered for the annual Spring Dinner on June 6 at Cedar Hill Golf and Country Club in Livingston. Generous benefactors also enabled 31 ICFNJ students to attend and express their gratitude.
Nov 24, 2019
- Rider president tapped for leadership positions in state advocacy for higher educationAmong new roles, President Dell’Omo was appointed to the executive board of the New Jersey President’s Council ByAdam […]
- SEU President Helen J. Streubert Announces Retirement Effective June 30, 2021Morristown, N.J. (September 15, 2020) – Saint Elizabeth University President, Helen J. Streubert, Ed.D., today announced she will […]
- Princeton University takes top spot in US News College RankingsCongratulations to our very own Princeton University for again earning the top spot in US News College Rankings for 2021 Best […]
- Felician University Names Interim PresidentChris Swenson, chair of the university’s Board of Trustees is proud to announce the appointment of James W. Crawford III to the […]
- ICFNJ Cancels the 2020 Annual Golf Outing Scheduled for September 14thRather than have a shotgun start of foursomes Monday, September 14th (the date originally scheduled for the Annual ICFNJ Golf […]
- Commencement ceremonies for Class of 2020 pushed back to 2021State coronavirus guidelines continue to impact repeatedly revised plansByAdam Grybowski09/09/2020 Citing state guidelines […]